DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cannabis Extract Market Research Report by Product (Oils and Tinctures), Type, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cannabis Extract Market size was estimated at USD 2,575.77 million in 2021, USD 3,030.85 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 17.84% to reach USD 6,898.78 million by 2027.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabis Extract Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others.
Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
- Increasing legalization of medical cannabis across regions for easy access to patients
- Growing use of marijuana for recreational and medical purposes
- Rising adoption for the treatment of chronic diseases and mental diseases
- Relatively high cost of the product
- Burgeoning research and development investment for the application of cannabis across various industries
- Ongoing taxation of the product to obtain more income for the government
- Strict regulations in legalization of cannabis extract in several countries
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cannabis Extract to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Oils and Tinctures.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Cannabis Isolates and Full Spectrum Extracts.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- ABcann Medicinals, Inc.
- Aphria, Inc
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- British American Tobacco PLC
- Canopy Growth Corporation.
- CBD American Shaman
- Folium Biosciences
- GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC By Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Indiva Limited
- JULABO GmbH
- Kynd Cannabis Company
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Medicine Man Technologies, Inc
- NuLeaf Naturals, LLC
- Optimum Extracts
- Organigram Holding, Inc.
- Peridot Labs
- The Cronos Group
- Tikun Olam, Ltd. by Cannbit Pharmaceuticals
- VIVO Cannabis Inc
- Wayland Group Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e7fgdg