DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cannabis Market Research Report by Form (Concentrated Oil, Cream, and Food Additive), Product Type, Compound, Source, Distribution Channel, Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cannabis Market size was estimated at USD 20.40 billion in 2021, USD 25.77 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 27.68% to reach USD 88.44 billion by 2027.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects
It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabis Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others.
Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
- Social Acceptance of Cannabis Products Globally
- Increasing Use in Treatment of the Patients Diagnosed with Neurological Disorders and Other Chronic Diseases
- Legal Supply of Quality-Controlled Cannabis Available for Sale
- Increasing Demand of Cannabis-Infused Foods and Beverages
- Legalized Production of Cannabis in North America
- Import and Export of Cannabis or Cannabis Products for Medical and Scientific Purposes
- In-House Cultivation Cannabis
- Lacking Guidance and Inaccurate Dosing Can Result in Dangerous Consequences
- Product Developers Need to be Constantly on Their Toes
- Governance of Cannabis Possession, Usage, Distribution or Sales by International Laws
- New Product Development Related to Cannabis-Infused Foods and Beverages
- Pharmaceutical and Beverage Companies Eyeing the Cannabis Market for Long Term Gain
- Efficient Cannabis Retractation Procedures Under Development
- Heavy Taxes Imposed on Cannabis Industry
- Acreage Holdings
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- CannTrust Holdings
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Chronos Group Inc.
- Curaleaf Holdings, Inc.
- Green Thumb Industries Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc.
- HEXO Corporation
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Organigram Holdings Inc.
- StenoCare A/S
- Terra Tech Corp.
- Tikun Olam
- Tilray Inc.
- Trulieve Cannabis
- Vivo Cannabis Inc
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Form, the market was studied across Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, Supplement Capsule, and Tincture Spray.
- Based on Product Type, the market was studied across Concentrates, Flower, leaves, and Seeds.
- Based on Compound, the market was studied across Balanced THC & CBD, Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant, and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant.
- Based on Source, the market was studied across Non-Organic and Organic.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Offline and Online.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Pet Care, and Recreational.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xbghdz