DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Animal Medicine Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Animal Medicine Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global animal medicine market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest-growing market for the animal medicine market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global animal medicine market report to 2023 from the author answers all these questions and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Animal Medicine Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation Of The Market
7. Animal Medicine Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation By Type Of Medicine
7.3. Market Segmentation By Type Of Animal
8. Animal Medicine Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.1.1. Raw Material Suppliers
8.1.2. Contract Research Organization (CRO)
8.1.3. Veterinary Medicines Manufacturer
8.1.4. Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
8.1.6. Retailers (Pharmacies And Veterinary Shops) And Veterinary Clinics
9. Animal Medicine Market, Product Analysis – Product Examples
10. Animal Medicine Market Customer Information
10.1.1. Opioids Shortages Compel Veterinarians To Use Less Effective Drugs As Therapeutic Choices
10.1.2. U.S. Veterinarians Are Reluctant To Discuss The Therapeutic Use Of Marijuana In Dogs
10.1.3. Pet Ownership In The USA Has Tripled Over The Past Few Years
10.1.4. Cat And Dog Medications Are Still Sold Mainly In Veterinary Clinics
10.1.5. Pet Insurance Penetration In The USA Is Very Low
10.1.6. Pet Obesity Remains A Big Issue
11. Animal Medicine Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Production Of Combination Medicated Feed Additives
11.2. Strategic Collaborations And Partnerships To Drive Innovations
11.3. Development Of Chewable Tablets
11.4. Production Of Generic Drugs For Animal Care
11.5. Application Of Nanotechnology In Veterinary Medicines To Tackle Antibiotic Resistance
11.6. Oral Drug Solutions For The Treatment Of Feline Hypertension
12. Global Animal Medicine Market Regulatory Landscape
12.1. Regulatory Landscape For Veterinary Pharmaceuticals
12.2. Regulatory Landscape For Feed Additives
13. Global Animal Medicine Market Size And Growth
13.1. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
13.2. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
14. Animal Medicine Market, Regional Analysis
14.1. Global Animal Medicine Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
14.2. Global Animal Medicine Market, 2015 – 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
14.3. Global Animal Medicine Market, 2019-2023, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
15. Global Animal Medicine Market Segmentation
15.1. Global Animal Medicine Market, Segmentation By Type Of Medicine, 2015 – 2023, Value ($ Billion)
15.2. Global Animal Medicine Market, Segmentation By Type Of Animal, 2015 – 2023, Value ($ Billion)
15.3. Global Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Market, Segmentation By Type Of Pharmaceutical, 2015 – 2023, Value ($ Billion)
15.4. Global Feed Additives Market, Segmentation By Type Of Additive, 2015 – 2023, Value ($ Billion)
16. Global Animal Medicine Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
16.1. Animal Medicine Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
16.2. Per Capita Average Animal Medicine Market Expenditure, Global
17. Asia-Pacific Animal Medicine Market
18. Western Europe Animal Medicine Market
19. Eastern Europe Animal Medicine Market
20. North America Animal Medicine Market
21. South America Animal Medicine Market
22. Middle East Animal Medicine Market
23. Africa Animal Medicine Market
24. Global Animal Medicine Market Competitive Landscape
24.1. Company Profiles
24.2. Zoetis, Inc.
24.3. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
24.4. Merck & Co (Merck & Co Animal Health)
24.5. Elanco Animal Health Inc.
24.6. Bayer AG (Bayer AG Animal Health)
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Animal Medicine Market
25.1. LABIANA Acquired VETERINARSKI ZAVOD SUBOTICA
25.2. Wilbur-Ellis Acquired Rangen Inc.
25.3. PetIQ, Inc. Acquired Perrigo Animal Health
25.4. Archer Daniels Midland Acquired Neovia
25.5. PHARMAQ Collaborated With Vinh Hoan
25.6. Animal Health Division Of Merck & Co. Collaborated With Vinovo
25.7. Wageningen Bioveterinary Research Collaborated With Ceva
25.8. Animalcare Group Acquired Ecuphar
25.9. Elanco Animal Health Acquired Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica’s Vaccine Portfolio
25.10. CJ Cheiljedang Corp Acquired Selecta
25.11. Ceva Acquired Portfolio Of Merial Swine And Cattle Vaccines
25.12. Eli Lilly And Company Acquired Novartis Animal Health
26. Market Background: Veterinary Healthcare
26.1. Veterinary Healthcare Market Characteristics
26.2. Global Veterinary Healthcare Market, Segmentation By Industry, 2015 – 2023, Value ($ Billion)
26.3. Global Veterinary Healthcare Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
26.4. Global Veterinary Healthcare Market, 2015 – 2023, Historic And Forecast, By Region
27. Global Animal Medicine Market Opportunities And Strategies
27.1. Global Animal Medicine Market In 2023 – Countries Offering Most New Opportunities
27.2. Global Animal Medicine Market In 2023 – Segments Offering Most New Opportunities
27.3. Global Animal Medicine Market In 2023 – Growth Strategies
28. Animal Medicine Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
- Agrovet Market Animal Health
- Animalcare Group
- Archer Daniels Midland
- BASF India Ltd.
- Bayer Animal Health
- Biotex Plus Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Cargill India Pvt. Ltd.
- Cattle Vaccines
- Century Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Chemo Argentina
- China Animal Healthcare Ltd.
- CJ Cheiljedang Corp
- DBK Pharma S.A.E.
- Elanco Animal Health
- Eli Lilly and Company
- IDT Biologika
- Intervet Australia Pty Ltd
- Jurox Pty Ltd
- Kyoritsu Seiyaku
- Merck & Co (Merck & Co Animal Health)
- Merial Swine
- MSD Animal Health
- Nimrod Veterinary Products Ltd.
- Novartis Animal Health
- Perrigo Animal Health
- PetIQ, Inc.
- Phirbo Animal Health
- Rangen Inc.
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries (SPI)
- Veterinarski Zavod Subotica
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Vinh Hoan
- Wageningen Bioveterinary Research
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7apf74