This report will cover the bio-composites industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and projections of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, countries, types, end-use industries and ongoing trends.
The scope of this report on the bio-composites market will cover all the commercially available product types, applications, and fiber types actively being utilized and consumed by crucial application industries.
Natural fibers, including kenaf, sisal, jute, banana and rice hucks, are treated as reinforcement in the polymers for the manufacturing of bio-composites. Bio-composites are entirely green; polymer and fiber both are obtained from plant or biodegradable material.
Though composites consist of partial green parts, in which anyone from polymer or fiber is biodegradable are derived from a natural plant. Natural fibers are cost-effective, have low density, feature great specific strength properties and are biodegradable. Bio-composites are appropriate for refined consumer products, packaging and disposable consumer products; and they are suitable for lightweight applications. This report mainly focuses on the current trends affecting the bio-composites market in the next five years.
Among the types of natural fibers, wood fiber accounts for the highest market share due to high demand and the rise in the use of natural fiber in the construction and automotive sectors. This generates several beneficial opportunities for growth in the natural fiber reinforcement materials market. The usage of the following raw materials, including flax, hemp and kenaf, is rising – especially in the fabrication of lightweight and fuel-efficient cars – and this is anticipated to boost demand.
The properties of bio-composites also support the growth and usage of bio-composites in various materials. Properties like non-corrosive nature, high specific strength and low costs, among others, will help to increase the implementation of natural fiber-based bio-composites in automotive, aerospace, construction and other industrial applications.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2021, the growth rate of every industry around the globe was affected by the pandemic. The presently developing Russia-Ukraine war and the COVID-19 pandemic have, at this time, hampered the growth of every economy in the world.
On top of the actions taken to lock down and contain the spread of the coronavirus while also minimizing the disruption of supply chains in their respective countries, various governments around the world are now also taking measures to contain the economic slowdown triggered by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
The bio-composites market is segmented based on its applications, namely: building and construction, automotive, industrial and others. This market is further divided into the different by-product types of bio-composites, such as wood fiber composites and non-wood fiber composites.
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for bio-based composite materials, and areas of focus to forecast this bio-composites market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size for bio-composites, market forecast in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis segmented by product type, application, fiber/reinforcement type, resin, and geographic region
- Assessment of major driving factors, trends, opportunities and challenges in this innovation driven market, along with technology advances and regulatory implications within the marketplace
- Information pertaining to the impact of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine war on the market for bio-composite materials
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis of bio-composites market, providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on raw materials, intermediate products, part fabricators, and end users
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Updated information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Azek Building Products, FlexForm Technologies, Lingrove, Trex Company Inc. and Universal Forest Products
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Industry Overview and Description
- Key Types of Natural Fibers
- Life Cycle of Bio-Composites (Natural Fiber Composites) in Automotive Industry
- Key Applications and Process of Manufacturing in End-Use Industries of Bio-Composites
- Key Manufacturing Processes
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
- Filament Winding
- Resin Transfer Molding
Chapter 4 Market Trends
- Drivers and Challenges of Bio-Composites
- Significant Growth in the Construction Industry
- Upsurge in the Demand for Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing Materials
- Governmental Rules for the Usage of Reusable and Recyclable Materials
Demand for More Sustainable Materials and Circular Economy Principles is Supporting the Trend for Bio-Composites to Grow in Future
- Demand for Competition from the Materials Cost Point of View
- Requirement for the Property Enhancement of Material
- Inconsistency in Natural Fibers
- SWOT Analysis of Bio-Composites Market
- Strengths and Opportunities
- Weaknesses and Threats
- Value Chain Analysis of Bio-Composites Market
- Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Bio-Composites Market
- Impact of Russia-Ukraine War on the Bio-Composites Market
- Pricing Analysis of Bio-Composites Materials
Chapter 5 Market Analysis by Type
- Wood Fiber Bio-Composites
- Non-Wood Fibers Bio-Composites
- Chapter 6 Market Analysis by Application
- Classification of Bio-Composites Materials in Different Applications
- Building and Construction
- Chapter 7 Market Analysis by Fiber Type
- Types of Fiber in the Bio-Composites Market
- Wood Fiber
Chapter 8 Market Analysis by Resin
- Global Bio-Composites Market by Resin
- Polyethylene (Pe)
- Polypropylene (Pp)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (Pvc)
- Other Resins
Chapter 9 Market Analysis by Region
- Global Market
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Azek Building Products
- Flexform Technologies LLC
- Green Dot Bioplastics
- Huangshan Huasu New Material Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Jelu-Werk J. Ehrler GmbH & Co. Kg
- Meshlin Composites Zrt.
- Procotex Corp.
- Tecnaro GmbH
- Trex Company Inc.
- Universal Forest Products Inc.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pzwnr3