DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Global Chocolate Spreads Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the global chocolate spreads market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers and challenges. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the global chocolate spreads market, covering all global regions and 151 single countries.
The global chocolate spreads market was equal to 4.65 billion USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the chocolate spreads market in the world is forecast to reach 8.34 billion USD, thus increasing at a CAGR of 4.98% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is a decrease, compared to the growth of about 7.25% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 1.30 USD per capita in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 5.69% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to slow down its growth and increase at a CAGR of 3.71% per annum.
The versatility of chocolate spread is a growth opportunity for the category in the upcoming years. Besides its main use as a bread spread, it could also be an ingredient for desserts or just an indulgence product. The continuing interest in the category has been obvious, as many companies are entering the area by launching their chocolate spread variants. Meanwhile, consumers are anticipated to be more demanding and to increase their consumption of premium products with clean label and health-promoting features. In response, producers are likely to introduce better-for-health products, highlighting the avoidance of palm oil in their products, as well as the use of locally-sourced nuts and the reduction of sugar content and saturated fats. Furthermore, the industry may witness the proliferation of value-added spreads with included nuts, berries, seeds like quinoa and hemp, grains, and others. Regionally, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa are projected to experience a gradual increase in retail sales of chocolate spreads in the medium term, partially driven by the expanding economy and the growing middle class.
The report on the global chocolate spreads market covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development (market trends and insights, drivers and challenges) and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years (broken down by region and each covered country);
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of imports and exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years;
- Forecast for market development in the medium term volume, value and segmentation;
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
- Ferrero Rocher
- The Hershey Company
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- PASCHA Chocolate
- Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd.
- Young’s (Private) Limited.
- Andros SAS
- Date Lady
- Nature Food Company
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Nutkao S.R.L
- Barefoot & Chocolate
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Product Description
5. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
6. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global chocolate spreads Market
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Global Prices of chocolate spreads in 2014-2018
8. Global Foreign Trade Operations of chocolate spreads
9. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Imports of chocolate spreads
10. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Global Exports of chocolate spreads
11. Characteristics and Segmentation of the Global Consumption of chocolate spreads per Capita
12. Forecast for the Development of the Global chocolate spreads Market in 2019-2024
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/snou0s
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.