DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Innovations in Wearable Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Fingerprint Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, and Solid State LiDAR” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles advancements in wearable sensors, pressure sensors, fingerprint sensors, ultrasonic sensors, and solid-state LiDAR.
Innovations include skin worn sensors for monitoring physiological activities, a wearable sensor for monitoring sweat rate in humans, a sensor for detecting tobacco and marijuana smoke, laser-based ultrasonic nondestructive testing, an electronic glove for prosthetic applications, fiber optic sensors for structural health monitoring, and solid-state flash LiDAR.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing. Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered
- Skin Worn Sensors for Monitoring Physiological Activities
- Wearable Sensor for Monitoring Sweat Rate in Humans
- Low Hysteresis Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor
- Finger Vein Scanner for Biometric Authentication
- AI-based Sensor for Edge Computing Applications
- Sensor for Detecting Tobacco and Marijuana Smoke
- Laser-based Ultrasonic Nondestructive Testing
- Electronic Glove for Prosthetic Applications
- Fiber Optic Sensors for Structural Health Monitoring
- Novel Precision Sensors for Structural Health Monitoring
- Acoustic Sensors for Drones
- 3D Solid-State LiDAR for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ultra Low Power Wireless Accelerometers
- Sensors to Detect the Freshness of Milk
- Solid State Flash LiDAR
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tqpd2m