DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Medical Cannabis Market (2022-2027) by Product Type Outlook, Applications, Form, Compound, End-Users, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Medical Cannabis Market is estimated to be USD 9.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 24.86 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.94%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Medical Cannabis Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Cannabis Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Medical Cannabis Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Cannabis Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Demand for Medical Cannabis Chronic Compounds
- Increasing Population and Rise in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Raising Awareness About Benefits of Medical Marijuana
- High Pricing of Medical Cannabis
- Emergence of Cannabis Legalization
- Intensive Energy Consumption and Maintaining Product Consistency for the Cultivation of Cannabis
The Global Medical Cannabis Market is segmented based on Product Type, Applications, Form, Compound, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Flower and Oil & Tinctures.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Cancer, and Others.
- By Form, the market is classified into Concentrated Oil, Cream, Inhaled Liquids, Supplement Capsule, and Tincture Spray.
- By Compound, the market is classified into Balanced THC & CBD, Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Pharmaceuticals Industry, Research and Development Centers, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
- CannaGrow Holdings, Inc.
- Cannbit Ltd.
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc.
- Cronos Group Inc.
- Curaleaf Holdings Inc.
- Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
- Growblox Sciences, Inc.
- Isodiol International Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Lexaria Corp.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- OrganiGram Holding Inc.
- The Hydropothecary Corp.
- VIVO Cannabis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qjhgqq