DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Almond, Oat & Other Plant Milks in the U.S. through 2026: Market Essentials” report from Beverage Marketing has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Almond, Oat and Other Plant Milks: Market Essentials covers the overall market. Questions answered in this comprehensive market research report include:
- How much plant milk volume, including beverages made from soy, almonds, oats, coconuts, rice, flax and other plants, was consumed in the United States in 2021 and how has this changed in recent years?
- Which non-dairy beverage segment was largest in 2021, and how have rankings changed in recent years? Which is expected to perform best by 2026?
- What are the leading brands, and how have they been performing?
- Which flavors of dairy alternative beverages are growing the fastest?
- What are the growth expectations for single-serve vs. multi-serve?
This report features
This research report will be useful to marketers of soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, coconut milk, hemp milk, rice milk and manufacturers of other plant-based dairy alternatives as well as to marketers of traditional dairy milk who need to keep pace with trends in this competitive emerging sector.
Investors, retailers, advertising executives, manufacturers in various competing or complementary food and beverage sectors, and ingredient manufacturers with an interest in wellness and functional beverage industry will also find this report helpful. Backed by Beverage Marketing’s reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive data, readers get a thorough understanding of the dynamic and growing dairy alternatives sector.
Select areas of coverage include:
- Analysis of the national market including volume, wholesale dollar and per capita consumption figures.
- Key packaging trends for plastic, glass, carton and aseptic containers as well as data shedding light on single vs. multi-serving packages through 2026.
- Insights and data on the major companies and brands in the dairy alternative sector.
- Data on volume, share and growth for the leading plant-based milk trademarks including Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Silk Almond, Silk Soymilk, Califia Farms, Oatly, Planet Oat, Silk Coconut, Dream, So Delicious, Ripple, Silk Cashew, Simply Almond, WestSoy, SunRich, Hiland Almond, Hiland Soy, 8th Continent and Good Karma Flaxmilk.
- Advertising expenditures for key soy, almond milk and other dairy alternative companies and brands including Silk, So Delicious Coconut Milk, 8th Continent Soymilk and others.
- Volume, share and growth by flavor in the market, as well as break-outs for soymilk and almond milk by flavors including vanilla, plain, chocolate and coffee. Historical, current data and forecasts through 2026 are provided.
- A look at the future performance of dairy alternatives by various on- and off-premise sales channels through 2026.
Key Topics Covered:
The U.S. Almond, Oat and Other Plant Milk Market
The Dairy Alternative Beverage Market
- Overview & Issues
- Special Note on Coronavirus
- Volume Trends
- Per Capita Consumption Trends
- Wholesale Dollar Sales Trends
- Segment Trends
- Packaging Trends
- Flavor Trends
- Distribution Trends
The Projected Dairy Alternative Beverage Market
- Overview & Issues
- Volume Forecasts
- Per Capita Consumption Forecast
- Wholesale Dollar Sales Forecasts
The Leading Plant Milk Companies and Their Brands
The Leading Companies
- Danone North America
- H.P. Hood
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Stremicks Heritage Foods
- Pacific Foods
- Eden Foods
- Califia Farms
- Other Plant Milk Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46t2tc